Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Man With 21 Names

There is a man who's name will not be mentioned. This man had twenty one identities. Someone stole his identity so he had only 20 left. He tried to find himself after this incident. There was another person who was also him. So now he had 20 identities, and a duality. He was two places at once, and he was twenty things at the same time. So the other person was also 20 things at the same time, and two places at the same time. And that other person was also himself, so he was twenty two things.

The man who lost himself went to the police and filed a report. He also lost 220 dollars. The officers filed the report for him, and the 220 dollars he lost was returned to him. However, he never received his identity back.

He came to ask himself, what was that identity am I? Who was I? Who am I now? I suppose I am nothing. But "I" asked the question. Nobody asked the question. The question was unasked. There are no thoughts and no feelings.

He tried far-reaching attempts to build himself up, like playing music and getting the best job he could get. He worked hard, but he was left entirely without any satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment