Monday, March 25, 2019

Attempting to Perfectly Manage Bipolar

I am working on staying busy. I saw an article by a prominent bipolar author saying this is not the secret to success. I am starting to disagree, but it depends on your issues. My issue with stagnation is psychomotor agitation. I can handle this by having a very strict to-do list where I find things that inspire behavior. However, I do not mean disrespect toward the author who said that. I just think we can move beyond our disorder and really thrive.

If you have a routine, I think that working hard is very helpful. It's not just that you should frantically run around doing stuff. Instead, it's good to have a plan and then do what you say you were going to do. That builds confidence. It's an age-old tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment