Friday, January 17, 2020

Act as if you have energy

"Fake it till you make it" is not one of my favorite expressions. However, there is some merit to thinking, "What what I do if I had a lot of energy?" The focus is on the action. Energy is action. That thought itself can give you energy.

A similar thought I've had is, "What would I say to myself IF I were my best friend?" You don't have to make the leap and say, "I'm my best friend. Now what?" Just say "If I were, I'd do this." The same goes for energy. If you had energy, what projects would you take on?

I would do some art, I would do physical work, I would continue writing, I would teach undauntedly, I would meditate often, I would exercise, I would travel, and many other things. I do some of these things now, but the sky's the limit.

What would you do if you had a lot of energy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment